Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Again!











I think this is where I started my blog last year! On Super Bowl Sunday! Again, I find myself chronically my experiences for the last few weeks and realized this momentous event! I have enjoyed reading and keeping up with other blogs this past year, and I am continually inspired by them! I am grateful for friends and family! So this would be a good time to add yet another silly posting!

Yesterday when I got home from the mall with Sara, a package had arrived from Utah. My friend and kindred spirit sister had sent me a package! What could it be! T-shirts! Not just any t-shirts, but ones that attest to the victory for the Utah Utes in the historic Sugar Bowl where they whooped Alabama's can! As you can see, we gladly put them on. Not only did we get t-shirts, but one of my favorite candy bars, the Big Hunk, which you cannot get here in Alabama. Yes, she does know my weakness! I had a really hard time wanting to share this treat, but alas, I did! As you can tell by Phil's fashionable eye wear, we did watch the 3-D halftime show during the Super Bowl!

No comments: