Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HOW CAN WE SLOW DOWN!


My days seem to be so full of EVERYTHING! I wonder if I remember how to slow down? I am going to try this next week to really cut out those things that don't HAVE to be done! I feel like a Zombie on the days that I don't have to go to work. Those are the days that I should be productive, instead, all I want to do is lay down and check out! Good news though, I am going to Utah in April to visit my best friend and will be able to have a little down time then! I can't wait!


This is where I would really like to be right about now. Here we live in the south and we are still having very cold weather. Snow today! I can't believe it! I think the beach would be a great place to relax and renew! Oh well, Hello April and Utah! In the mean time, I will just try to slow down and make the best of it!

No comments: